CvsGui is a set of GUI front-end for CVS written in C++ and distributed under GNU General Public License (GPL). Features:
- Sophisticated graphical user interface helps to utilize full power of CVS for experts and quickly learn basics for beginners.
- Native look-and-feel on Windows, Mac and Unix/Linux thanks to the use of popular GUI frameworks like MFC, CJLibrary, Metrowerks PowerPlant and gtk+.
- Scripting support allows to easily automate, extend and customize common tasks.
- Real-time sandbox view with visual indication of the local state of files.
- Various filters to monitor any folder or all its subfolders in a flat view.
- Command line support makes any CVS commands or command options not directly handled by GUI possible.
- Repository tags, modules and files browser allows to easily enter command parameters.
- Changes in the files can be verified using diff command or external diff application.
- File revisions history can be displayed as a graph.
- Supports text, binary and Unicode file types.
- The type of the files is automatically detected upon import and add command.
- Reserved edits help to organize team work.
- Close cooperation with CVSNT project resulting in very dynamic and effective development of new features.
- Full source code provided.
CvsGui is a free software application from the Compilers & Interpreters subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-08-15. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
CvsGui (version 22.214.171.124) has a file size of 3.57 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 169 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.